Cement Manufacturing Industry Automation Solutions | Case Study |admin
Precise Automation & Controls Pvt Ltd, Vadodara with the tagline of – Total Solution Of Industrial & highly technical expertise of Our Proprietor, Mr. Darshak Sheth.
Today, We are Gold Channel Partner of ABB , who is the world leader in the field of Industrial Automation. We are system integrator of ABB for AC/DC & Servo drives, motors, PLC and SCADA, DCS, Switchgear and instrumentation. We are Level 3 Certified Drive division channel partner for control of Automation And Electrical Under One Roof, started its journey in 1999 under the excellent caliber automation products. We are manufacturer of all types of Electrical & automation control panels like MCC, PCC, PDB, ACDB, LDB, PMCC, IMCC, APFC, Furnace Control, Chiller Control, Damper Control, Batch House, Drive Panels, PLC panel, DCS panel, Draw out type intelligent panel, Synchronizing panel etc.
Case Study : Cement Plant Automation
Cement Plant Automation Solutions :
Whether you are building a Greenfield plant or extending or modernizing an existing plant, our company provides tailored automation solutions that use real-time data – enabling constant monitoring and analysis of process and assets
Cement and glass makers need integrated process control systems that can improve plant-wide efficiency and productivity. Our award-winning process control solutions provide easy “single window” access to the process, production, quality and business information – from the most remote location to corporate headquarters.
ABB provides a wide range of instrumentation products for cement industry processes such as continuous gas analyzer systems for process gas measurements, emission monitoring, online measurements for bulk materials, as well as instrumentation for other specific applications. Unrivaled in its scope and applications expertise, ABB is a global leader with solutions certified to international standards and a worldwide network of manufacturing plants.
As the world’s largest producer of variable frequency drives – vital to modern cement production – ABB draws on its extensive cement industry knowledge to select the best drives and PLCs to increase the throughput, reliability and energy efficiency of your operations. This ensures that the selected drive system perfectly fits the site specific requirements.
In cement we have done applications including:
-Grinding Unit automation.
-Fly ash Handling.
-Bulk Loading Section.
-Fly ash Silo.
-Silo Extraction system.
-Turnkey Projects with commissioning.
-AMC for Control Systems.
Brief of the Project Done : Demo Company
We have worked for Commissioning of VFD & PLC based Electrical Panels.
We have configured, verified PLC & VFD panel according to designed drawing & client’s requirements.
- We have configured & performed ID run on system required VFDs.
- We have configured & checked all parameters & have taken no-load trial of all VFD from panel mode.
- We have assembled the industrial PC desk, activated OS, antivirus, MS Office license in PCs.
- We have configured Restore backup in Engineering System & PLC taken in line, established the communication between PLC & SCADA & taken OS in line with Engineering System (server & client).
- Alarms are generated as per client’s requirements.
- Real time trend had been given in all analog & Resistance Temperature Detector’s value.
- We have developed the graphics screens as per Process & Instrumentation requirements.
- We have configured the logic as per Block Interlock Diagram & Process requirements.
- All analog input & RTD’s are calibrated in program as per instrument range and reported in SCADA.
- We have successfully taken load trial with interlock ( accept process interlock ) in VCS & group mode.
- We have provided relevant training to concerned employees of regarding process operations from Central Control Room.
- Commissioned & tested all components satisfactory & ok.
We are serving the nation for last 20 long years for both Govt & Private sector units collaborating with ABB with best possible industrial quality standards. Please Consult Us for your Industrial Automation requirements.